valentine's day 2017 wishes, images, wallpapers, messages, greetings

  • Friday, 3 February 2017

    #20+ Happy Propose Day 2017 SMS - Messages For Him and Her

    20+ Happy Propose Day 2017 SMS - Messages For Him and Her
    #20+ Happy Propose Day 2017 SMS - Messages For Him and Her



    1. All I needed was Someone to nurture me, 

    All I needed was Someone who'd b there for me, 

    All I ever needed was Someone who'd b genuine, 

    All I ever needed was Someone like You, 

    Upbeat Propose Day 2017 Dear 


    2. The sweetest approach to propose: 

    "Pardon me, do you have a band help, 

    since i rejected my knee 

    when i began to look all starry eyed at you." 

    Will you be mine ... 

    Upbeat Propose Day Sweetheart!!! 


    3. I'm In an Imbalance State of Mind 

    What to Give You Because There 

    Is Nothing More Beautiful and 

    Sweeter than You. Wish You 

    A Happy Propose Day My Love 


    4. Did you know they changed the letter set? 

    They set up U and I together. 

    "Upbeat Propose Day Beautiful" 


    5. In the event that I went after your hand, will u hold it ? 

    In the event that I hold out my arms, will u embrace me ? 

    In the event that I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ? 

    In the event that I catch ur heart, will u cherish me ?? 

    Upbeat Propose Day Darling 


    6. I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights, 

    In Your Love And i don't need, 

    My Son to Do same 4 Your Daughter, 

    So lets make them Brother And Sister … 

    "Glad Propose Day child" 


    7. Word Have Not Enough Strength 

    To Express My Love Towards 

    You. My Eyes Are Enough To Express 

    It! Glad Propose Day Dear! 


    8. I can't envision an existence without you in it, 

    I need to develop old with you, 

    How about we spend whatever is left of our lives together. 


    9. As Days Go By 

    As days pass by, my emotions get more grounded, 

    To be in your arms, I can hardly wait any more. 

    Investigate my eyes and you'll see that it's valid, 

    Day and Night my idea r for U.. 

    Cheerful Propose Day my heart 


    10. I want to be one of your tears, 

    so I could be conceived in your eye, 

    rundown your cheek, 

    also, bite the dust on your lips.


    11. The Minute I Heard My First Love 

    Story, I Started Looking For 

    You, Not Knowing How Blind That 

    Was. Partners Don't Finally Meet 

    Some place. They're In Each Other 

    From the beginning. Upbeat Propose Day my child. 



    12. I Love You For Not 

    What You Are 

    Be that as it may, What I Become 

    When I Am There With You. 

    SO Be With Me Forever.... 

    I Think About You All The Time 

    Will You Be Mine Forever? 


    13. I Must Say I Adore You I Can 

    Not Live My Life Without You. 

    It Would Be Long and 

    Dismal. Glad Propose Day dear… 


    14. Life Counts All D Roads V Travel 

    Total R Smooth 

    Total R Ruf 

    Total I Wud Rather 4get 


    15. 'I never observed so sweet a face 

    As that I remained some time recently. 

    My heart has left its abode 

    What's more, can give back no more. 

    Be with me for eternity.' 


    16. Kid: Would You Mind Sharing Your Address With Me 

    Young lady: Why 

    Boy:Because That Is Where I Would Take My Marriage Vows One Day... 


    17. Cheerful Propose Day English, hindi sms 

    The First Time I Saw You, I 

    Seen My Heart Beat Faster 

    and the Situation Is Same 

    Until further notice Maybe I'm In Love 

    With You Happy Propose Day my bae… 


    18. I am opening a passionate financial balance for u sweetheart 

    So store your affection in it and you will get the intrigue. 

    Upbeat Propose Day darling.


    19. Develop Old Along With Me; 

    The Best Is Yet To Be. 

    Will You Spend The Rest 

    Of Your Life With Me? 

    Glad Propose Day Love

    No comments:

    Post a Comment