valentine's day 2017 wishes, images, wallpapers, messages, greetings

  • Wednesday, 1 February 2017

    30+ Cute Happy Teddy Day 2017 Quotes

    30+ Cute Happy Teddy Day 2017 Quotes





    30+ Cute Happy Teddy Day 2017 Quotes







    Adore me Love my Teddy Bear, Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear, Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear, Happy Teddy Bear Day 

    You are the twinkle of my eyes; The grin on my lips; The delight of my face; Without you I am fragmented. Cheerful Teddy Bear Day 

    "Bears are just about the main toy that can lose pretty much everything and still keep up their nobility and worth." 

    Teddy bears needn't bother with hearts as they are as of now loaded down with affection. I m ur Teddy with a major heart 

    I miss the giggles I used to get from you, I miss the discussions we used to have. Or more all, I simply miss YOU! Glad Teddy Bear Day 
    "At the point when every other person has disappointed you, there's constantly Ted." 

    To my cutest cuddly spouse, Who is positively my life, This teddy bear is an indication That you will be perpetually mine. 

    In the event that u r a chocolate u r the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, and since u r my FRIEND, u r the BEST 

    "There's only something about a Teddy Bear that is difficult to clarify. When you hold one in your arms, you get a sentiment love, solace, and security. It's practically powerful." 

    By Gifting You This Teddy, I Want To Show Am Ready, To Make You Mine And Fill My Life With Sunshine ... 
    A Cute Teddy Bear, To My Cute Friend, On A Cute Occasions, Just To Say, Happy Teddy Bear Day' 

    "Teddy Bears resemble keys. They're generally in any case you think they'd be, and the last place you look." 

    Teddy bears needn't bother with hearts as they are as of now loaded down with love.I m ur Teddy with a major heart.Happy Teddy Day. 

    'The Soft Cuddly Teddy Is There To Show I Will Always Be There, This You Shoul....' 

    "It's too terrible we're not all teddy bears. Additional stuffing would just make us cuter and cuddlier." 

    In the event that u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST,If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, and since u r my friend.U R THE BEST.Happy Teddy Day. 

    Boy:Do U Hug Ur Teddy Bear While Sleeping At Night?? Gal:yes! Boy:can I Replace It For D Rest Of Ur Life? Upbeat Teddy Bear Day 

    "The person behind the counter scratches his neck. "Are you being not kidding?" Her face is stoic. "Totally. I never kid about teddy bears." 

    I want to be a cell in your blood, so I would make sure I was some place in your heart. Glad Teddy Bear Day. 

    "A room without a teddy bear is to some degree like a face without the grin." 

    Suhani Or Daravni Raat Me Sirf Ek Farak Hai Agar Raat Ko Teddy Ko Hug Karke So Jao To Raat Suhani hAi or Agar Agge Se Teddy Bhi Hug Kar Lay To Raat Dravni Hai!!!!!!happy Teddy Day 

    On This Day I Promise U.Teddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on This Day I Promise U that I Will be dependably With You.My each breath is For You and For!!!Ever Happy Teddy Day. 

    I miss the laughs,I used to get from you,I miss the discussions we used to have and above all,I simply miss YOU!Happy Teddy Bear Day.............. 
    At whatever point u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it, open ur Arms,Embrace it and let it ENTER into U! Individuals will ask UR U in LOVE? jst say-no,LOVE is in me! Glad Teddy Bear day. 

    Cherish knows no reason,love knows no lies.Love opposes all reasons,love has no eyes.But love is not blind,love sees but rather wouldn't fret. Glad Teddy Day To all............ 

    Wen a TOUCH could HEAL an injury Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes Wen a SMILE can affirm I M THERE then why do v require owrds 2 say 'I LOVE YOU.' Happy Teddy Bear Day. 

    Try not to CLOSE YOUR EYES TO THE ONE WHO OPENED YOUR HEART.HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY................. 

    I miss the chuckles, I used to get from you, I miss the discussions we used to have and above all,I simply miss YOU!Happy Teddy Bear Day. 
    On This Day I Promise U.Taddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on This Day I Promise U that I Will be dependably With You.My each breath is For You and For!!!Ever Happy Teddy Day..........

    No comments:

    Post a Comment