valentine's day 2017 wishes, images, wallpapers, messages, greetings

  • Sunday, 5 February 2017

    Cute Boyfriend Quotes & Love Poems for your Boyfriend

    Cute Boyfriend Quotes  & Love Poems for your Boyfriend


    Cute Boyfriend Quotes  & Love Poems for your Boyfriend



    Established Quotes and Love Poems for your Boyfriend 

    How would I cherish thee? 

    Give me a chance to number the ways. 

    I cherish thee to the profundity and broadness and 

    tallness my spirit can reach. 

    ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning 




    I cherish you not just for what you are, 

    In any case, for what I am the point at which I'm with you. 

    ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning 



    Whatever our souls are made of, 

    his and mine are the same. 

    ~ Emily Bronte 



    A paradise on earth I have won by charming thee. 

    ~ William Shakespeare 



    Life is a bloom of which love is the nectar. 

    ~ Victor Hugo 



    Question thou the stars are fire; 

    Question that the sun doth move; 

    Question truth to be a liar; 

    Be that as it may, never question I cherish. 

    ~ William Shakespeare 




    The ocean hath its pearls 

    The paradise hath its stars 

    In any case, my heart, my heart 

    Has its adoration. 

    ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 



    Adore bears all things, trusts all things, 

    trusts all things, perseveres through all things. 

    ~ Corinthians 13:4-8 




    Traditional Quotes and Love Poems for your Boyfriend 

    How would I adore thee? 

    Give me a chance to tally the ways. 

    I cherish thee to the profundity and expansiveness and 

    tallness my spirit can reach. 

    ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning 



    I cherish you not just for what you are, 

    Be that as it may, for what I am the point at which I'm with you. 

    ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning 



    Whatever our souls are made of, 

    his and mine are the same. 

    ~ Emily Bronte 



    A paradise on earth I have won by charming thee. 

    ~ William Shakespeare 



    Life is a blossom of which love is the nectar. 

    ~ Victor Hugo 




    Question thou the stars are fire; 

    Question that the sun doth move; 

    Question truth to be a liar; 

    Be that as it may, never question I cherish. 

    ~ William Shakespeare 




    The ocean hath its pearls 

    The paradise hath its stars 

    Be that as it may, my heart, my heart 

    Has its affection. 

    ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 



    Adore bears all things, trusts all things, 

    trusts all things, perseveres through all things. 

    ~ Corinthians 13:4-8 



    Quick and painless Cute Boyfriend Quotes 

    Before I met you 

    I never recognized what it resembled 

    To take a gander at somebody 

    Furthermore, grin for reasons unknown. 

    ~ Anon. 



    It's been said that you just really begin to look all starry eyed at once, yet I don't trust it. 

    Each time I see you, I begin to look all starry eyed at all over once more. 

    ~ Anon. 



    In the event that kisses were the water I would give you the ocean, 

    In the event that embraces were the leaves I would give you a tree, 

    Be that as it may, if love was time, I would give you forever. 

    ~ Anon. 



    In the event that adoration is a dialect of the heart, 

    my heart says a lot. 

    ~ P. Colby 



    To love is to get a look at paradise. 

    ~ Karen Sunde 



    Sentiment is the excitement 

    which turns the clean of regular daily existence 

    into a brilliant dimness. 

    ~ Elynor Glyn 


    Love is a companionship set to music. 

    ~ E. Joseph Cossman 


    In dreams and in adoration there are no difficulties. 

    ~ Janos Arany 




    Longer Cute Boyfriend Quotes 


    Now and then your proximity blows my mind; 

    and every one of the things I need to state can discover no voice. 

    At that point, peacefully, I can dare to dream my eyes will talk my heart. 

    ~ Robert Sexton 




    Much obliged to you for your sweet, sweet love 

    You'll never really know 

    Exactly how upbeat you make me 

    What's more, the amount I adore you so. 

    ~ Anon. 




    You are all that I have yearned for 

    You have made my fantasies work out. 

    There is no more noteworthy blessing to have 

    Than being cherished by you. 

    ~ Anon. 




    You are the *coca* to my *cola* 

    You are the *race* to my *car* 

    You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese* 

    You are the *Wal* to my *Mart* 

    however, the vast majority of all.... 

    You are the *keys* to my *heart* 

    ~ Anon. 




    (Alright, I realize that is somewhat cliché, however it is somewhat adorable as well, and beyond any doubt to engage some folks!) 

    Everytime I say I cherish you... 

    I'm truly attempting to state a lot more 

    than those three little words.




    I'm attempting to state you mean more to me 

    than any other individual on the planet. 

    I'm attempting to tell you that I worship you 

    what's more, that I love the time we spend together. 

    I'm attempting to clarify that I need you and that I require you 

    what's more, that I lose all sense of direction in brilliant considerations 

    each time I consider you. 



    What's more, every time I whisper "I adore you", 

    I'm attempting to advise you that you're 

    the best thing that has ever transpired. 

    ~ Anon. 




    I approached God for a blossom, 

    he gave me a bundle 

    I approached God for a moment, 

    he gave me a day 

    I approached God for genuine romance, 

    he gave me that as well 

    I requested a holy messenger and 

    he gave me you. 

    ~ Anon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment