valentine's day 2017 wishes, images, wallpapers, messages, greetings

  • Sunday, 5 February 2017

    Short Love Poems ~ Valentine Poems

    Short Love Poems ~ Valentine Poems


    Short Love Poems ~ Valentine Poems


    be mine 

    the grin that washes down my spirit 

    the eyes that stop time with a solitary look 

    the touch of affection from his hands 

    I've been sitting tight during the current day 

    this unique time 

    everything I can do is implore 

    for you to be my Valentine 

    Christina Occhipinti 




    Night is falling 

    Night is falling my heart is calling 

    I feel so desolate I require you as it were 

    in any case, I have a teddy that I take to bed 

    on the off chance that you'll be my Valentine 

    I'll take you 



    Jenni-lea 

    on the off chance that I'd wish to be anything 

    On the off chance that I could wish to be anything 

    I'd wish to be your tear 

    to be brought about by your heart, 

    conceived in your eye 

    live on your cheek 

    what's more, kick the bucket on your lips 



    stephanie mcfarlane 

    Kisses 

    Kisses, 

    Gracious, what would it be a good idea for me to do? 

    All I need is only one Kiss, 

    From an exceptional individual like you. 



    Brenna Copley 

    separate on valentines 

    On Valentines we separated 

    Your companions said it wasn't right 

    Be that as it may, you didn't trust them 

    Until you heard our melody 

    Possibly you will love me 

    like I cherished you 

    However, I won't give you another possibility 

    Since I won't know whether it's truly valid 



    Lana 

    Hearts and blossoms 

    Hearts and blossoms on Valentine's day. 

    heart molded sweet, help me say: 

    I Love you uncommonly, 

    since adoration is the explanation behind Valentine's day. 

    Valentine's day is an uncommon time 

    for tunes to sing 

    furthermore, lyrics that rhyme, 

    a glad time for everybody. 

    I'm so happy you're a companion of mine 

    newfoundland and labrador run the show 



    Kelly Russell 

    such a brief timeframe 

    When I first observed your face I knew you were mine 

    We have both developed to love each other in such a brief timeframe 

    you know I've been searching for all of you my life 

    for the day when I turn into your significant other 

    you have given me security and love 

    which I've just ever longed for 

    I know there is a paradise and dreams do work out as expected 

    somebody up there adores me 

    since they sent me 

    YOU 




    amanda perkins 

    My Valentine 

    I ache for your genuineness on this day of affection, 

    L ove you entire heartedly my sweet dove. 

    O ut of the blue you shot from the sky, 

    V ividly, perfectly staggering my eye. 

    E ver loving you is my main event best, 

    Y our grin, your face and all the rest. 

    O n days like these I really accept, 

    U and I are intended to be! 

    Committed To Daniel Vigil! 




    Precious stone L. Callaway 

    adore 

    Love is more opportunity to share. 

    It's truly when you give it a second thought. 

    It's two individuals joined. 

    I was enamored with you 

    before you could drop a coin. 

    It's a feeling of trust, 

    be that as it may, insufficient desire 

    It's a promise to be there, 

    be that as it may, would you generally be there 

    to share and care? 




    monique 

    One Perfect Rose 

    A solitary blossom he sent me ,since we met 

    each of the carefully his errand person he picked; 

    profound hearted, immaculate with scented dew 

    still wet 

    one immaculate rose. 

    I knew the dialect of the bloom 

    "my delicate abandons ,it said 

    his heart encase" 

    adore long has taken for his memento 

    one flawless rose. 

    Why is it nobody ever sent me yet 

    one flawless limousine, 

    do you assume? 

    Ok, no it's constantly quite recently my fortunes to get 

    one immaculate rose 



    monia jackson 

    infant forehead eyes 

    Infant chestnut eyes your eyes so cocoa, 

    hair so light, 

    you make the sun sparkle splendid, 

    your eyes bring many warm things. 

    I cherish you child young lady 

    for dependably when you were conceived 

    what's more, came in our lives, 

    you are the infant chestnut eyes 

    that we adore day or night, 

    we adore you generally. 




    judy shaw 

    One great attempt 

    For so long, I've had my eye on this young lady 

    She's the most lovely lady on the planet 

    In the event that that is what you're considering, give it an endeavor 

    Try not to be scared to the point that she would despise 

    why not give it one great attempt? 

    just to let her know you're alive 



    Schick 

    ocean 

    On the off chance that every one of the ladies lived over ocean 

    what great swimmers, you Emen, would be 

    on the off chance that every one of the ladies lived over ocean 

    that would abandon you for me.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment