valentine's day 2017 wishes, images, wallpapers, messages, greetings

  • Wednesday, 1 February 2017

    Top # 20+ Happy Kiss Day Message 2017

    Top # 20+ Happy Kiss Day Message 2017

    Top # 20+ Happy Kiss Day Message 2017


    On the off chance that A Kiss Could Say Just How I Love You . . . MY LIPS Would Be On YOURS Forever . . . 

    Ladki Ladke ko kiss karti he, To ladke ke lady pe lipstick slack jati he. Ladka kehta he ye kya kiya? Ladki: Agar kuch acha karne seDag lagta he to dag throb he... 

    murmur dilphek aashik har kam me kamal kar de, jo wada kare wo pura har hal me kar de, kya jarurat h janu ko lipstik lagane ki, murmur pal ke hello there hoth lal kar de. 

    Pink lips are the young ladies excellence... Wah..Wah.. Pink lips are the young ladies excellence.. What's more, kissing them is young men obligation. 

    Kissing of American Girl, so sweet Kissing of Australian lady, quite hot Kissing of French lady, afresh Kissing of Indian lady, kro lakin kisi ko bolna nai. 


    Life, the endowment of nature Love, the endowment of life A Kiss, the endowment of Love 

    The eyes say, I cherish u dear, The lips move, no words show up, If ur love is valid, true and genuine, what the lips conceal, the eyes uncover... 

    Kiss is fly from lips, Lips is wet additionally kiss, Dont miss a kiss it is a valve of this 

    Whats live ? Live is love. Whats cherish ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I demonstrate you. 

    Kiss is that thing for which the request is constantly higher than the supply. 

    Whats life ? Life is love. Whats adore ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I indicate you. 

    I'm with you perusing this , Looking at your eyes and your lips, Touching your lips delicately with my fingertips. Having intercourse to you in each kiss. 

    Kiss On Hand=I Adore You, Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends, Kiss On Neck=I Want You, Kiss On Lips=I Love You, Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away! 

    iss : It's Not Nokia...Connecting People Kiss : It's Not Nike..Just Do It.Kiss : It's Not Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More But Kiss Is Like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!! 

    Whats Live ? Live Is Love. Whats Love ? Love Is Kissing. Whats Kissing ? Come Here And I Show You. 

    Kisses Spread Germs. Germs Are Hated… Come On Baby Kiss Me, Because I M Vaxinated 

    I Know One Man Who Was Impotent Who Gave Aids To His Wife And The Only Thing They Did Was Kiss. 

    Kiss Ki Mehphil Main Kiss Ne Kiss Ko Kiss Kiya Ek Woh Hai Jisne Har Miss Ko Kiss Kiya Ek Aap Haai Jisne Har Kiss Ko Miss Kiya. 

    Kisses Are Tiny Reminders Of My Eternal And Everlasting Love For You 

    In the event that I Had A Chance I Would Kiss Your Lips Every Second, Every Minute, Every Hour, And Every Day And Never Get Tired 

    Kiss On Hand=i Adore U, Kiss On Cheek=lets Be Friends, Kiss On Neck=i Want U, Kiss On Lips=i Love U, Kiss Anywhere Else=… . Lets Not Get Carried Away! 

    What Can Make Me Stop Kissing You, Wind, Rain, Or Sunshine? Nothing. A Day Without A Kiss Makes Me Sick. 

    Perused out this sms painstakingly look as u read it wide coz I've filled it with staffed heaps of kisses and hundreds heaps of huggles inside... Its an exceptionally Happy Kiss Day 

    Love is warmth. You are sweet. At the point when two Lips are meet. Love is finished Happy Kiss Day

    No comments:

    Post a Comment